Now Open Sundays
As dedicated healthcare team members of Highlands Medical Centre, we want our patients to know:
- We are open and taking appointments.
- We offer telephone medical consultations as part of our service.
- We can offer telehealth video medical consultations as part of our service. Please refer to Telehealth Information for Patients under FAQs.
- We are still offering face to face consultations for all NON Covid-19 conditions.
- We have safety procedures in place for our patients and staff.
- We are using the highest hygiene standards and managing the waiting room and consultation rooms in accordance with Government Health guidelines
- It is important that your regular health needs are still attended to, including childhood vaccination, and blood test, our pathology providers are continuing their services
- Flu vaccines will commence soon.
Please contact Highlands Medical Centre on Ph: (03) 8339 7200 and speak to one of our staff.
Travel vaccines are available on prescription from the doctor
This clinic provides wheelchair access and up to date computer prescribing.
The Translating & Interpreting Service and National Relay Service can be arranged for any patient requiring assistance.
We hope to provide the highest level of care and continuity of care for our patients. Please let the reception staffs know if you have any concerns or suggestions as to how we can better our services.
New patients are always welcome.
Bulk Billing available.