All the usual GP services are offered as well as:
- Pap Smears – An appointment must be made and is also a bulkbilled service.
- Pathology services including blood tests and ECGs.
- Childhood Immunisations
- Minor surgery, such as removal of moles and skin cancers.
- Cryrotherapy for the freezing of warts and skin lesions
- Flu Vaccines (free to those who are eligible)
Travel vaccines are available on prescription from the doctor
This clinic provides wheelchair access and up to date computer prescribing.
The Translating & Interpreting Service and National Relay Service can be arranged for any patient requiring assistance.
We hope to provide the highest level of care and continuity of care for our patients. Please let the reception staffs know if you have any concerns or suggestions as to how we can better our services.
New patients are always welcome.
Bulk Billing available.